Thursday, September 2, 2010

exam driving me nuts.

5 down 1 freaking more to go.


greaaat, everyone is having their hollsss ryte now but me. =C
badd badd badd shit cause the last paper is PRE-CALCULUS which I failed year ago.
oh gosh, 3 more days then I'm setted free. uhlala~~


cool yo, after the paper on Monday then I'm going to Genting on Tuesday.
yah, it's Genting again. the same old place.
what to do since BB and I are low in budget we have not much option.
LOWLOWLOW and I manage to get room at Genting for FREE since my mummy is the shareholder they send her some couponnsss.
i love free stuff. i mean who don't right?? *evil grins*
DOUBLE DELUXE room for First World or Awana.
Awana is much bigger as I heard but it's troublesome ya know since I might get hungry anytime. Driving up to Genting for food and come back down to Awana for bed.
oh please, imagine that =.= so First World will do.


get bored today after BB went home so i dress up like a NERD and camwhore.
so ill but i LIKE.


bye folks, time for dinner.
don't miss me. =)