Saturday, October 16, 2010

3 in a row.

time flies, I don't even knew my Friday night had passed.
well, I went to shopping alone after class yesterday.

I need to buy some facial cleaner, cream and sort of those thingy. =)
oh yea, also getting myself a pair of schooling shoe.


I rush to get myself prepared once I reach home then rush out again.
the reason for rushing is that I don't want to be home late since it was a last minute decision. 
N
ot even Mummy knew I'm going out, alone.
FYI, I made that decision while I'm on the way driving home from college. =D
She don't like to have me loitering around like alone and sometime she's strongly against it.
She think it's dangerous enough for a girl to stroll at the mall without any companion.
 RUSH RUSH RUSH to avoid complaint cause the sooner I'm out then the sooner I will be back, =)

while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

by the way, i had been wearing the same Maxi-Dress for 3 continuous Friday.
three in a row.
Last Friday, lastlast Friday and yesterday. LOL

Reach OU around 6 then give my DarlingGinnie a call.
Getting advice from her on which kind of cleanser, toner and cream should I buy.
she introduce me to use Eucerin and I listen to her advice =D
walk around the mall to look for schooling shoe after buying those thing.

and I failed to get myself one.

none of the shoe in the mall catch my eye.
errr, I think I should make correction or clarify the above statement,
 none of the FLATS in the mall catch my eye.
i don't like to wear flats. it's either flops, wedges or heels.
i wore ballerinas to college and i don't feel comfy in it.
i can't stand hot weather else my feet gonna sweat loads.
do u know that feelings??? damn yucks right;X
and my college don't allow student to wear flops.
they think it's disrespectful, ridiculous huh??!!

back home after that and LDP toll was packed with carsssss. @.@
it's only 8.

and i call it a DAY.