Sunday, October 17, 2010

what's in your mind??

shopping alone session2 - The Curve.

this time I got myself a pairs of sandals that can be wore to college.
AWESOME huh??
no more sweaty FEET =DD

went out around 3 in the evening and mummy thought I'm going out with friend.
and I replied, "No!! I'm going out alone."
she's like so surprise...
she might think, Oh God what's wrong with my daughter shopping alone twice in a week.
yeah mummy, I'm having an imaginary friend and her name is KAREN too...LOL

is my JOKE funny enough?? =p
alla, I have to go out cause I really need to bring one shoe back.
don't feel like wearing the old shoe to college anymore.

walk about 2 hours in the mall after reaching then someone called me ask me where am I.
it's Louis.
after meeting up with him we took our dinner at Ikea Cafe.
was my 1st try having meal there.
Ordered Salmon and it is tasteless. made me so speechless.
done with our food then continue my journey of hunting college shoe.
bought pairs of sandal and heels like finally.
just grab it cause I can't stand sweaty feet =p
yeah~~~  *.* Y

home sweet home after that.
by the way, I wanted to get a pair of Levi's jeans.
tried the new arrival and I love the colour but still prefer the cutting of Bold Curve edition.
Bold Curve don't have black one.
can anyone teach me which to choose?? =CC