Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exception.

did something extraordinary today.
Usually I will opt for Shisha, Yumcha, Shopping or Movie kind of activities on Friday night.
however, EXCEPTION might happen sometime.
BB came to my house after dinner as usual.
This time, we din chat much cause I'm sleepy.
Lie on the bed and snore like a PIG.
LOL, I din snore actually.
Sleep soundly indeed, while my BB online using my net-book.
Around 11, BB wake me up as we have date his friends.

After picking up Nick and Alvin, we went to a CyberCafe nearby KDU.
Yes, four of us play Left 4 Dead =D
this is the very first time for me, gaming in Cyber with BB somemore.

Had a nice try. Not bad after all. =))
They said for a newbie like me, my performance can meant to be GOOD liao.
LOL.
Game ends at 2.00am, we did it quick cause I'm suffering from Gastric.
FYI, I skipped dinner. =p
Supper at a mamak nearby to kill the pain.
Chitchat chitchat until 4.00am then homesweethome.

Who says only shopping mall is the place that suit me.
I can spent time play games at CC too.
Never judge a book by it's cover okay, although I really Love SHOPPING.
and that's the FACT which I could't DENY.

it's 5.25 right now.
sleeping soon.
by the way, HALLOWEEN is tomorrow.
And I will be going out to SOMEWHERE.

Stay tuned for the next post.
STICK UR EYE with MY PAGE~~

kindly click on the adverts yo, if you are helpful enough.
=D