Thursday, October 28, 2010

caution.

someone did something which made my day.
my契姐 aka ms.KaiWen call me all the way from Singapore when I tell her I'm angry.
LOL
how touching.

it's Friday again tomorrow, my FAVORITE day out of the whole week.
my mood is like roller-coaster.
getting up and down non-stop today.
EMO QUEEN.

lemme tell ya why.
woke up this morning wanted to attend Discrete Math Lecture even though I'm sleepy.
I can hardly force myself to wake if it's LECTURE class to be attend.
I can never skip MATH and JAVA lectures else I'm gonna die.
for others subject I don't GIVE A DAMN.
drive to college as usual and I saw the opposite lane jam like bonkers.
well, I'm being a little BITCHY feeling happy cause the route I'm using was like SUPER-SMOOTH.
smooth as SILK I think....but this is just the beginning of the STORY.

drove 1 KM futher.
then the HAPINESS is all gone.
jam like MAD SIAL.
this time the opposite route no more jamming.

stare at the CLOCK, its 9.50. 
SHIT!!!
I'm still 16KM away from college.
Lecture starts at 10.00.
my mood gone totally upside down.
 from freaking happy to freaking sad.
so dramatic.

it's like someone tell u, 
hey the lottery numbers u got strike the 1st price, u got 10 million.
then another second the people said,
sorry it was just a plain mistake.

u will know how I look like if only u are with me.
I stuck inside the car for 50 minutes building spider web.
Finally reach college at 10.30am.
and this is not the end yet.
My Lecture venue is at DK X.
 I'll park at Sports Complex as usual since Sport Complex is just next to DK X.
who knows that Guard block the route to Sport Complex.
he ask me to park at DK ABA.
GREATTT!!!!!!
now I'll have to walk from DK ABA to DK X with my feet.
锦样重唔够 !!!
when I'm making my way to DKX,
guess what happen???
the Guard reopen the route for cars to enter Sport Complex.
feel like slapping the GUARD at his bloody face.
Just a minutes before I wanted to enter don't let.
still ask me to park at DK ABA.
Minutes later then let all the cars to drive in.
So speechless. Feel like smacking my head on the wall.
黑到尽!!!
din made it to enter Lecture hall, only 20 minutes left.
can learnt nothing even I go in.
waste my petrol waste my time.
ish!!!!
wait for the lecture to end then meet up with my 大哥 aka Issac and Encore.
discuss stuffs for the upcoming ICT showcase event.
Went home after that.
Cooked Spaghetti cause BB told me he wanted to eat it a day before.
When I reach home BB already parked his car in front of my house.

An hour later, meals are ready to be serve.

Nomming the food like people that haven't eat for years.
FYI, I'm starve.
I woke at 9 and go college with empty stomach.
Build spider web inside the car somemore.
激到激死!!
BB go for college after that while I go for NAP =D

going to Party this Saturday but m hairStyle doesn't look good.
Look like a KID. =C