Wednesday, October 27, 2010

girl in check.

ITS WEDNESDAY, went movie with my Darling.

THE PERFECT WEDDING 11.45pm
starred by
Miriam Yeung & Raymond Lam.
Bought the tickets online.
I learnt to be smart, will never ever go queue and buy tickets nymore unless I've got no option left. 
Taking queue for tickets is like a waste of time.
Buying ticket online is way more convenient.
Movie is at 11.45, and we get out from the house around 9.
Reached 1U and walk around.
9.40pm, when the shops are all about to CLOSE, I feel like eating.
I'm sort of hungry.
we are like OH MY GOD, shops and cafe are closing.
what to eat??!!!
Walk all the way from New Wing to Old Wing hunting for food in a RAPID mode.
sound's like we're in a JUNGLE. LOL.
Hop in shop by shop which aren't close yet and when we foot in the staff chase us out.

TELLING US THE SAME SHIT !!!

Burger King :  "TUTUP DAH..."
Shilin Taiwan Rice Box : "WE"RE CLOSE..."

how disappointing....=C

Luckily I remember there's a Glitters Cafe which is next to GSC.
walked all the way back to New Wing again.
hop in the Cafe once we reach and take a seat pleasantly after collecting ticket.
finally got FOOD to chew with.
IMMA HAPPY KID again.

By the way, I wonder why people always LAUGH AT ME, MY ACT, MY SPEECH.
most of the people said I've a mature look but I always act likka KID.
BB said I look a bit SOH SOH DEI which he think it's apart of my CUTE-NESS.
SPEECHLESS to the MAXXXX.

ordered Chicken Chop set and share it with BB.

he's happy cause he got ice cream to eat.
so CUTE =D

 Chilled for an hour and we spent GOOD time chatting.
BB kept on tell me that he MISS Nick and Voo.
I get JEALOUS.
all the way from my house to 1U he kept telling me the same thing.
我好挂住阿VOO阿NICK. =.=
when we're talking and suddenly BB look shocked staring something behind me.
No doubt, I feel curious and I turned my head and see.
GUESS WHAT???
 Voo is standing behind me.
真系日头唔好讲人.
and we did ask a SILLY question which is why is he here.
what else can people do at Cinema??
watch movie of course.
He said he going to watch THE PERFECT WEDDING at 11.45pm.
What a coincidence, 真系有缘.
Chat like no body's business until the clock strikes 11.45pm.
Leave the cafe and go for movie.
BB and I went in first while Voo wait for his KAWAN.

Raymond is haute. *saliva dripping*
So GANJIONG while watching it.
my BB keep on ask me,

Why can't you just lie down and watch it in a relaxing mode??
You look GANJIONG.

IDK why, MAYBE it's Raymond Lam on the screen thats why. =)







BB don't get JEALOUS yo~~~

Movie end's then BALIK RUMAH.
still, Raymond is so CHARMING !!!
I wonder why my BB is not as haute as he. =C
oppsss, BB gonna show me a SAD FACE if he read this.
HAHAH!!!
BB don't be sad.
Even u're not as hot as RAYMOND,
 I still LOVE u.