Friday, October 22, 2010

just A dream.

And I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.

Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she come back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.
I said, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.

Hitz.fm play this song whenever I'm driving to college or back to home.
Loving the tune of the song, the Lyrics sounds a little sad but listen to this song somehow make me feel relax.
it's the TUNE problem i think =DD

clock strike 12, time for shower and then BED.
DIGI line sucks by the way!!!
i got no idea why my Digi line is always in the status of "Emergency calls only".
Shhittty line. it's Killing me, I can't even send SMS or make phone calls.
it's driving me nuts!!!!
AAMS3683 Midterm is on tomorrow and I freaking didn't do my revision,, cool yea??
it's Discrete Mathematical Structure, just in case if you're wondering what is it.

a photo of me, it's not related to this post afterall. =p
my hair look long in this photo.
LOVE IT <3
how I wish my hair length will be like how it was 2 years ago when I'm at Form5.