Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nineteen to Nine.

19 - 10 = 9.
I'm 9 years old now. =D
trimmed my fringe like finally.
Webcam HockNin immediately after I trim my hair.
and his response is 

"HAHAAHAHAHA..."

"HAHAHAAHHA~"


repeated non-stop.
he said I look younger by 10, which is 9 years old now.
and I show him the photo I took day before I trim it.
cause for me I think it's 一个天一个地.

let me, show u guysss.

BEFORE..


AFTER..

agree with me??
memang 一个天一个地.
 I received comment from Marie at FB saying that I look like how I was in Form3.
LOL.
by the way, I cook breakfast for my BB this morning. 
IMMA good GF. =D
stick with him for the whole day. <3 <3 <3
chill at BB hse after breakfast then steamboat together at CousinSista hse.
my CousinSista gave me a original BearBrick from Series20 which she bought at Singapore.
the Series20.
she gave me the Basic one in white which I frame it up with Red box.
personally love the one in Purple frame. =D
JellyBeanBearBrick.

needa get use with my hairstyle.
look like a KID right now.