Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st November 2010.


BB manyak HANDSOME. =p





that was yesterday.
Back to the topic, 1st November.
Celebrate Halloween one day earlier before the actual day which is Saturday at Maison,
and I think u guys knew about it if u read my blog....like FREQUENTLY.
So Sunday which is actual day of HALLOWEEN, 
Baby feel like going to his college's event since there's car show.
Baby love to view, see, watch cars, i mean MODIFIED CARSSSS.

guys are all the same, 
money
cars
girls
nothing much.

Baby came over for dinner as mummy asked him to join.
After dinner, both of us make our way to Segi UC, Kota Damansara.
Purple nails for Halloween.

As we know, the entrance fees they charged is 10 bucks per CAR ENTRY.
at first la......this is the earlier version of story we heard.
when we reach there and was about going in, 
a Lady come and approach our car.
we wind down the car window then to see what is she going to say.
She said we will have to pay for 40 bucks because they charged 20 bucks per person.

we was like, huh what???
because the pricing is like different.
from 10 to 40.
nutsss!

we don't think they worth it.
we're afraid that the so called CAR SHOW is not awesome enough then our money will pour into the drain.
moreover, I'm not really FANCY carsss...
thus, I keep convincing my Baby not nice geh la those car.
Later the car show got no much car just a few how....
yada yada yada...
crap a lot to change his mind.
if it's FASHION SHOW different story then.
die die also will go in. =p
and I tell my Baby, u attended the car show at iCity yesterday what..
why do u still want to go in???
they might be the same batch of carsss wookay~~
Baby listened to me and we leave.
Feel like eating something cold and we drop by Snowflake before we leave PJ.
this time we tried another flavor.


I know I know...
there's lot of people claims that Snowflake don't taste great tho,
no SPARKS, 西米露 is way far more better than that.
my opinion,
The flavor u guys try out might not suit your appetite thats why u guys said it is NOT NICE.
go try out more, maybe others flavor ngam your appetite leh~~~
NO OFFENCE, just giving comments.

Baby and I just wanted to try out all the flavor at SNOWFLAKE by the way.
all the ICE ICE thing they offered in their MENU.
oh yea, we wanted to try out all kinds of JUICE at JUICEWORKS menu too. =DD
I think by next year we will able to try it all out. =D

so after Snowflake then Baby send me home.
din stay up late cause am having early class the next day.
MONDAY timetable SUCKS to the MAX.
from 8am to 5pm.
shoot me with AK better =C

by the way, my prediction was RIGHT.
the CARSS at SegiUC are all the same with iCity one.
Luckily we never go in.

gonna update about last Friday and yesterday's Dinner soon.
tonight I'm having dinner lagi.
hope they don't serve the same thing.
OMG.
so bloated yesterday.
tummy came out after makan, like i'm pregnant macam.

Yesterday, I <3 this.
Baby looking CUTE.
okay, time to get myself  prepared.
going to KL PLAZA later then back to Seremban makan Dinner.
just so you know, its my Cousin Bro's wedding.