Monday, November 8, 2010

this LOVE.


i know u guys miss me loads.
don't whack me, i'm JUST KIDDING.
am here to blog about last Saturday.

woke up early in the Saturday morning accompany my BB to service his car.

while waiting for his car.
Look at him, such a big BABY. 
Love to NAOGAI only.

my eyes =C
look terrible.

finish car service after an hour, like finally.
back home and have a nap after that.
woke up around 3pm, shower and start to do my FACE cause I'm joining BB's family dinner.
BB's Uncle 60th Birthday.

girls are always girls. 
as usual make up and hair styling process took me around 2 hours.
Wake my BB up when I'm done and we head to his house.
HIS turn to ban leng leng.
my BB also very tamleng one.
wanted to style hair larh, pakai perfume somemore. 
so damn CUTE.

While waiting for the Baby Boii to shower.

Baby Boii finish shower and style his hair dy.
So Lengzai.
Melts my HEART.

Waiting for others to prepare,
play with the Camera.
Baby Boii lookss PRO. =p

asked BB to fetch me out and get chocolate before going to Subang.
wanted to give it to BB's NIECE.

the NIECE, XiaoEn.
Charming Cutie Pie.

feel bored while waiting for the others to arrive and the food to be serve.
few of us play with Camera.
Camwhore FREEAAAKK!!!

BB!!

Playing with mr.Ken's DSLR.

Food served after everyone reached.
Sharkfin, Abalone, Roasted Pork, Fish, Prawn etc etc.

After having meal, Cake-Cutting-time. 

Full to the MAXX.
Until I feel like puke.
chilled at the place for a while then we left.
Back to darling house play with his Puppy and chill. =D

Call me FREAK for CAMWHORE this much.

1st : Baby looking into the mirror, don't realize that I was capturing photo.

2nd : Baby still don't realize that I took his photo, playing with his hair.

3rd : Baby finally realize that I took his photo.

Come and camwhore with me dy. =D


- END -

my baby is so adorable.
might print his photo out and stick it all over my room someday. LOL