Tuesday, November 9, 2010

guilt.

CALL ME FATTY BUM!!!

look at my CHUBBY FACE, so CHUBBY OMG!
i wanted to shrink it with the shrinking gun.
the gun that Gru use to shrink the moon in Despicable Me. 
if you have no idea with what I said go ahead and watch the movie.
that's the Gun I mention. =p


ate non-stop lately.
I have no idea why I felt hungry that easy.
Even though I ate a large portion of meal, an hour later you will see me nagging, 
"GOD, I'M HUNGRY I NEED FOOD."
 Baby will always came out with the question,
"I thought you just ate no longer ago."
for sure if he heard me BUGGING for food.
IDK why larh, can't explain why I get hungry this fast also.
So I will always reply my BB with a ridiculous answer,
"Got BABY already, I dun want eat the SMALL one also have to eat."
LOL.
Ate pretty much for the past weekend.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Gain weight for sure.
feel to sorry to my BODY. ='(
Well past Friday, Baby brought me to ZaraWarehouseSales.
Brunch before gaigai.
Teatime to be exact cause the clock strikes 3pm that moment.
SiewMai for Brunch or Teatime?
 whatever it is IDK.
what I know is that's the first meal I had.
okay, back to the topic.
Zara Warehouse Sale, Atria Mall.
Atria Mall used to be a deserted mall as I know.
But somehow there's unusual crowd that day.
Zara Warehouse Sale is the MAIN REASON I guess.
Full of Uncle and Aunties and also boyboy and girlgirl.
Those aunties are so damn scary.
Can't even grab with them.
Clothes are scattered all over the floor.
MACAM PASAR SAJE.
Can't even stand in front the mirror for more than one minutes.
Those auntie will push you away with their butt.
Gave up at last since the clothes left don't have my size.
Leave Atria Mall with empty handssss and switch to The Curve.
the parking lot at Atria Mall sucks. so damn lousy.
you will have to make a few turns to get to the Autopay machine then turn one big round again to reach the exit.
so troublesome.

When we're on the way to The Curve,
Baby and I still hesitate whether dinner with his parents or on our own.
so we plan to make decision after getting my cup JuiceWork.
after buying JUICE then I MADLY feel like eating the XXL Crispy Chicken.
so, finally, we made the decision not to dinner with them.
I'm EASY, buy the food I like then I can smile like a BONKERS.

Happy RiceBox, Oyster MeeSua, Seafood Tempura and Juice.
Fattening.


Went home no longer later.
Baby said it's weird to see me home without carrying any shopping bag.
FYI, I will always buy stuff when I'm in a Mall, even those tiny tiny accessories stuff.
it will be a very rare case for me to go home empty handed.
. . . BREAK RECORDS . . .
On the way home, tell Baby that I wanted to eat Sushi.
It's 10pm already.
But still I insist to have sushi so BB bring me to DPC's waterfront with no choice left.
Bought sushi and ate again.
We went to the washroom and pass by a shop name 32f before we leave.
we feel weird cause the staff was holding a BELL and saying Taiwan 32f.
Got no idea what is it and we went toilet and do our duty, PEE PEE.
Came out from the toilet and pass by the 32f shop again.
this time we try to figure out what's the shop selling.
the Cashier knew that we are curious and told us they are selling dessert.
it's a dessert shop selling those shredded Ice thingy.
BB asked, 
"Want to try??"
Of course, I said WANT LARH!!!!
i LOVE to eat okay....
later on the home sweet home.
well, that was what happened on the past Friday.
ate non-stop for the whole day saje.
MEMANG macam pig, thats it.
feel so regret now.
what if I gain weight??
what if I have tummy??
what if what if, 
if  only I know how to control the amount of food I consume.
no use crying over the split milk.
by the way, feel like having SiewMai now. 
arrgghhhh!!!!!
reached home after college today and I ate 2 bread,
gonna take dinner now.
no SiewMai, mummy din bought any.


**Baby's leaving in 2days time. ='C