Monday, December 20, 2010

Construction.


Lack of blogging mood recently that's the reason why I update this rare.

Not really rare actually. It just that I update lesser compare last time.
Transferred photo into the laptop.
There are numbers of photo waiting for me to post it out.
too much until I myself not knowing which to post 1st.

If you're my Facebook friends you will notice that I never update my photo album for a period of time.
I'm LAZY. 
I hate it when the connection goes really slow and I'll have to wait for the uploading job to be done.


hmmm, let's see where should I start....
few days back which is Friday if I'm not mistaken, I called Bonnie and we did a little discussion.
It's about Eve's Birthday.
the Babe birthday fall on 24 of December which is Christmas Eve.
FYI, I'll not be at KL on Christmas Eve.
So Bonnie and I planned to buy her dinner either before or after her birthday.
Call up everyone and the decision has been made.
We decide to buy her dinner on the next day which is Saturday.
and sad to say that Rachel can't make it.
BTW, I bought her pressie kinda long time ago.
it's a miniature.
Forbidden Affair by Anna Sui.

Right on that night, ask my 24/7 on-call-hairstylist, mr.Louis to give me a dye on my hair.
the best hairstylist ever, always on call.
Bought the hair color stuff and I feel tired.
Once I reach home, I fell on the bed sleep until 1am.
Baby is still there with me, How sweet....

He asked,
"Do you still want to dye you hair??"
I'm sleepy on that time and of course I said...
NO!!
"Don't want to dye anymore. Let's make it tomorrow before I go for dinner with Eve and Bonnie."
10 minutes later, 
"BB let's go your house. I wanted to dye my hair."
The boyfriend is so good and patient fetch me to his house at 1am to get my hair dyed.
girls are always girls, they change their mind quick like how they change their clothes.

2am in the morning, hair construction begins.

after 4 long hourssss, finally done.
wash my hair and let it dry then time to sleep.
overnight at Baby house.
sleep really early at 6am. LOL

what?? 3 specs?
one is mine another two belongs to B. =p

the outcome; not much difference compare with last time.
main purpose is to cover the black roots.

had been figuring how to make chocolate recently.
I made chocolate day before I dye my hair cause I want to give it to EVE. =D
look cute, isn't it??
Added strawberry fillings in the chocolate this time.
Will try out peppermint flavor some other time.
Can't wait for this coming Friday.
PD, here I come. <3

Next post : Dinner with Bonnie and Eve.