Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas♥PD.

Christmas is over and I wonder how u guys spend your day with the Love one.
I spend my Christmas at PD, Port Dickson.
not just the Boy Friend but with the Buddy too.
JeeKin tag along his brother JeeSeng so that he will not get lonely if I busy dating with my Baby.

Pressie that I got for them.
Believe it or not, I bake it on my own. =)
JeeKin's.

Baby's. 

On the way to PD.

I love my teeth. 

Jeekin!!

Reach PD 2 hours later.....
and something bad happen.
I fell on the tar road once I step down the car.
Say hello to the bruises and wound on my knee. LOL

We are staying at the Palms Spring Resort which located opposite the Tiara Beach Resort.
The place we stay in.... 

walk around the resort after placing our thing and stuff.

Visit FunFair in Town after dinner. 

played game and won a pillow for Jeekin =)

head back to resort and it's card games and beer time.
The guys play until 4am in the morning.
I can't stay late cause I'm sleepy. LOL
and I'm the first to wake on the next morning.
Baby is still sleeping. 

JeeSeng woke up after me.
Look at his face. LOL

Wait for the rest to wake and I prepared Brunch =D

and 4 of us chill at the living after that.
I kept bugging Baby to lemme play water.
Baby don't let me to do so as it's not good for my wound if I get into the pool.
Been bugging him for a super long time till then he say YES. 
LOL. no doubt bugging tactics works.
head back to resort to clean up ourselves then start packing after the water game.
7pm, time to leave PD.
Miss the Funfair and the game we play in the pool a lot.
it's FUN.

will add in more photo took at the pool once I got it from BB.
something happen and it kills my blogging mood.
that why my blog post is like one tone only - BORING.
DAMN it.