Monday, December 27, 2010

♥ Eve's Early Birthday Gathering.

if you wonder who's Eve, she's a friend of mine which I knew 9 years ago.
We knew each other since Standard 4 in Tuition and we STICK together a lot.
we never stop talking during lessons until the Teacher can't withstand us and forbid us from sitting together.
I remember both of us cried like BONKERS after the Teacher told us that bad news.
LOL that's what we called as 姐妹情深
we LOVE each other, can't be pull apart you know....
However when we went to Secondary, we sort of lost contact as she went to Art stream and I went to Science not to mention we are from the different school.
I remember that period of time, Eve friend with a girl which I dislike so I kept a distance with them.
That's another reason that pulls us apart.
To be honest, I'm JEALOUS. LMAO
Thou we're talk less but REAL FRIENDSHIP never dies.
After secondary, we stick back together =p
I know it sound kinda childish but that's ME and thats the PAST.


♥ Darling Eve and ME. 

This year, Bonnie and I plan to have dinner with her for her Birthday.
We make it earlier cause her Birthday fall on 24 December which is also Christmas Eve.
and I'll not be around KL during Christmas Eve so yea make the dinner one week earlier.

18 December 2010, that's the day.
Pick up Eve after she finish dolled up and Bonnie is the next.
Plan to dine in at Sunway Giza, Damasara but I took the wrong exit at the roundabout.
We went to KL and make a bigbig turn.
Keep on miss the junction that can brought us back to TTDI, Damansara.
We even drove to Midvalley....
Took us around 2 hours to reach Sunway Giza.

Sunway Giza is very happening on that day.
舞极限Battleground event is held at the Concourse Area.
Damn crowded...

wanted to dine in at Cravings Kitchen but choose Fullhouse at last.
♥ two DARLING of MINE , Bonnie and Eve ♥


while waiting for our table.
Cam-whore to kill boredom.
Bonnie look great in this...so girlish..

yay, FULLHOUSE.

ms.Eve.
she look cute isn't she??
♥ Looking cute like a doll. ♥

Christmas Decoration inside Fullhouse.

my Spaghetti.
Damn SPICY @.@ and I can't even finish it.

Bonnie's Main Course.
Chicken Chop, not that NICE but absolutely taste better than mine.
you can imagine how awful is my food.

Eve's dessert.
Blueberry Cheese Cake.
Look good tho but the price is slightly high
Dessert Price = Main Course Price.
Still prefer Secret Recipe.

♥ Bonnie and Eve. ♥


♥ Me and Eve. ♥
Y^^Y 

♥Sista for LIFE ♥

 conclusion, I never fancy the food in Fullhouse.
Don't really taste AWESOME la, just normal.
The MAIN reason for me to dine in there will be their decoration and the perfect ambiance they have.