Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hesitate ; Resolution.

Java Midterm2 is on tomorrow and I haven study yet.
too bad for me, the STUDY MOOD has gone months ago.
it's so not me.
at the beginning of college life, I always do revision on my studies.
I even have the uber stress few days before test or midterms.
now the feeling has gone, I don't even have the STRESS-mood-ON even a few hours before test.
just like right now. =C
that tells and make sense why my result is degrading
LOL

was busy thinking where go spent my New Year Eve after Java Midterm.
2010 comes to an end,
How do I feel for 2010??
one word to describe, 
major FAIL.
Didn't make it to save money.
I EARN but I didn't SAVE.
I spent it all on clothes, shoes, food....
how BAD is it...
So yea, my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION,
SAVE and EARN at the same time.
will start saving after I got the "THING".
hesitating whether I should buy it or not since Jiefu of a friend of mine is at UK right now.
They can probably get the "THING" for me at a GOOD price.
hope I can really achieve it, EARN&SAVE plan.
I invest 3 to 4K in just shopping this year. 
**invest definitely sounds better than spend.
total expenses of 2010, this year is 7K.
I spent half of the money in SHOPPING.
and I only get amount of 3k a year from my parents.
@.@
which also means that I earn another 4k and I spent all 4k.
*Slap myself*

by the way, I cook lunch for my Baby Boii today.
Black Pepper Lamb Chop, Fries, Mushroom Soup, Garlic Bread & Orange+Carrot Juice.
What a GOOD LOVING GF.
even myself I had Maggie for Lunch only.
Purposely cook all these for him once I receive his SMS saying that he'll be having lunch at my hse.  
Louis Foong, u better make me your WIFE cause I don't think others able to take good care of you
 like 
I
DO!!!