Thursday, January 20, 2011

HELL days finally over.

exam ends 2 days ago and now I started to feel bored already.
Have not taking proper meals during exam period, I only took one meal per day.
Mainly feed on instant noodles, like for more than a week long....
Stress KILLS. lost my appetite because of MIS & CSAFML >.<
LOL, so from now on whenever I feel like losing weight or diet I read CSA or MIS.
it might help to kill hunger. LMAO funniest JOKE ever...
Hope I can pass all the subjects else I'm gonna hang myself for such humiliation...*joking*
don't really feel like ending my life this way...
 by the way, my 5kg eyebags turn into 15kg...thanks to EXAM again.
Only had eye make-up and contact lens.
no foundation no concealer these days cause I'm having bad time with my skin. FML again!
you guys will never understand, face looking good in the picture but in real it look like SHIT.
pores is getting bigger....T_T
Terima Kasih banyak banyak to exam and stress for ruining my face!!
Okay, sad things aside...let's talk about something which is relaxing.
Boyfriend is being sweet for buying me dinner on the last day of exam.
Had SakaeSushi@Pavilion. =D 




walk around and did a little shopping after dinner.
The cashier in CottonOn said that we're SWEET when I'm settling the bill.
for wearing the same top.

we're wearing couple shirt, erm 
not couple actually but it's same design..


Baby is flattered but I feel weird. *doink*
Cause everyone pass by keep staring at us, as if I'm a monkey in the ZOO.



the street is decorated with red lantern and stuff.
CNY is just around the corner, can u feel the heat??
Love CNY =)