Saturday, March 26, 2011

he KNOWS her very WELL.

hello.....
was trying something new, creating GIF image for the photos to be post.
i think it somehow save storage as you can play few image in the same frame.
*** FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I sucks in PHOTOSHOP before.
knew nothing about it and I learnt it recently for the sake of Java assignments. 
is the reason CONCRETE enough???
I think most of the girls know basic PS skills but don't count me in, I'm the EXTRAORDINARY one.
LOL

as BB said, my EQ is low as well as my IQ.
don't really agree with the LOW IQ STATEMENT but I admit I sucks in handling TEMPER.
I'm a person who get GRUMPY easily and don't know how to control my BAD TEMPER when things don't come in handy OR works according to the plan.
he knows I don't feel great due to the assignment shit thus he plans to buy me dinner and movie just to make me happy.
we just had dinner and skip the movie thing cause I feel sleepy. LOL

had softshellCrab as usual and the waiter actually serves it when we finish our Udon and Don.
it's okay for making me to wait cause they have to deep fried the crab and roll it.
but I don't really get it, they serves the Inari after 40 minutes we place the order.
is the Inari imported from Japan or what??? 
they just have to chuck in the SUSHI RICE into the INARI and dump them on the plate.
why took 40 minutes long as I can do it in 3 minutes   ._____.
speechless.