Sunday, March 20, 2011

SunShines.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Put my glasses on, Im out the door - I’m gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain’t coming back
Tiktok by Kesha.

hair cut hair cut on Friday night. =)

 MY HAIRDO in the PHOTO.

Waking up early in the Saturday morning.
Pastry as breakfast with BB was just plainAMAZING.
love the FEELINGS. i DIG it. =)
by the way, the "EARLY" term I referring to was like 11am?? 
and "BREAKFAST"is actually BRUNCH in my interpretation.

venue : LeVain Boulangerie.Patisserie, KL. 

a tablefull of Pastries. yummies~~
TurkeyHam&Egg, MushroomTurkeyCrispyPizza, MiniCroissant, ChickenPizza, TurkeyHam&CheeseCouronneSandwich, Cappucino, OrangeJuice. 

MushroomTurkeyCrispyPizza : MYR 4.80 
MiniCroissant : MYR 1.00
i LOVE the MiniCroissant, its Crispy. 
the MushroomTurkeyCrispyPizza taste normal to me.

TurkeyHam&CheeseCouronneSandwich : 7.90
the bread taste like those long french bread, kinda hard to chew.
however it smells great with the SESAME topping.
i think PEOPLE with BRACES will find it DIFFICULT to EAT, I understand the PAIN. LOL


freshly bake ChickenPizza : MYR 4.80
it's licking finger GOOD.
personally thinks that it's better than PIZZA HUT.
the topping and cheese they gave is more compare to PH.

TurkeyHam&Egg : MYR 3.20
i don't really like this as the EGG is tad SALTY, Louis like it tho.

Cappucino : MYR 6.90
i think MOST of my friend know that I can't take coffee.
I will suffer from gastric if I take coffee.
however, I decided to give it a try, The CAPPUCINO is NICE =D
BUT it didn't make any difference, my tummy still don't feel well after drinking. LOL

OrangeJuice : MYR 6.50
this cup of juice is ordered by BB. sip it once, dun like it. blehh.....

okay, you can SKIP this part if you want. LOL

having BRUNCH.

saliva dripping YET??? =p

mouth-full-of-BREAD.

total BILL : MYR 37.25

signature pose in SATISFIED mood.

went PAVI after that and did a little shopping, broke my promise like AGAIN.
all the BOUTIQUEsss are having SALES, thats why din made it to SAVE.
EARN SPEND EARN SPEND, it's a CYCLE.
it will never be EARN SAVE EARN SAVE, how SARCASTIC.
bought a top which is on SALES for mummy, owh MAMA you're not forgotten. mwahh mwahh!!
went CHATTIME and grab some drinks later on.
someone called, it's JEEKIN, telling me that I'M BEHIND YOU.
major SWEAT. -_-|||
didn't CHAT much cause I don't want to disturb his DATE.
someone finally GROWN UP.

BB sipping Honey Aloe Vera.

awwww, I LOVE MY HAIRDO.
the curl is like NATURAL CURL. okay, it's not I curl it with CURLING TONGS.
hell yeah!!! I'M LOVIN' IT!!!
 Uni-uni-uniCORNSSS, I LOVE THEM!!
that's my RING. bought it @Diva 1U with Blinko on Friday.
was there for some MISSION.

left PAVI around 7 and headed to BANGSAR for dinner.
will update that PART later.
it's RAINING and I shall off my MODEM already!!!

stay tuned.
XOXO