Saturday, March 19, 2011

inefficient ME.

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
tuning into Back to December by Taylor Swift

 enough of Back to December lyricssss.
the inefficient ME should rewind my chapter of  Life'sStoryBook back to February.

Previous Chapter - FEBRUARY
apparently having too many friends is the reason why I'm so BROKE now. LMAO
February is the LOVE month and it's Rachel birthday as well. 
when things comes in double the DAMAGE level to your wallets also affected. LOL


chill@Oldtown and had some food before dinner.

was waiting for Eve to come back from work actually.

cuteCUTEcute BONBON  >3<

playing with her ANTI-SOCIAL phone. -.-|||

 Rachel say I look good in this but I don't think so.
Look Ugly without ColorLens.

left Oldtown and pick Eve up after receiving her TEXT. 
dine in at@Veneria, Bangsar.
all of us were starving...half of it gone once the waiter serve it.
yummy PIZZA.
other than Pizza we still ordered spaghetti and stuff din took any picture.
TOO HUNGRY!!
 nomnomnom~~~

two PWETIIES.  <3

what kind of face is this??? =_=

with the Birthday girl.

two of them so LOVING, they even hug each other and yell like maddies in the CAR.
I can't DRIVE properly with them in, they get HYPER easily.

okay no more PIXIES. this is the LAST.
muka apa ini?  no IDEA.

we actually bought her a Miniature from AnnaSui but I forget to took picture again.
Fetch Bonnie home after dinner then Eve, Rachel and I had second session.
We went Shisha@Rasta, TamanTun.
I told my mum that I will be reaching home before 11 but I reach home at 1am in the END.
sweat kaokao....

**if you notice, I LOVE PURPLE ALOT.**
hahahaha.....composing this blog-post for the SAKE OF publishing those unpublished photooosss.
唔好打我。。>.<
Buhbyeee~~~ 
last but not least kindly hit your cursor on my NUFFNANG adverts!!