Friday, September 17, 2010

7th & 8th September 2010.

Genting with B the next day after  sitting the last paper.
There's nothing special about Genting, just love the weather thats all.
Take breakfast at a stall nearby before we depart.

Lovin' the KnittedSweater, Bunch of Bracelet and the Denim I wore.

Reached Genting.
Find a place to settle down instead of waiting at the Lobby for check in.
Lobby is full with people hence there's no place for us to sit. 

Our number. 492 but the current number they serve = 290++
Checked in at 4. 
i was like "OMG!! Finally!!!"
collapse on the bed once i step in the hotel room.
Exhausted =C


Woke up and dress ourself up =D

BB starve while waiting for me to make up.
how NICE of him making hot tea for me too.

the Tree reminds me of iCity.
BB promise me that he will bring me there this coming Sunday.
Day before B's college starts.
Chilled at outdoor.

After spending an hour time walking outdoor we bought movie ticket.
Watch a movie at 1am before we back to hotel.

Look at my Baby boii he's so cute.
Oh yea, we're living on the 20th floor just so you know.

Thats all about Genting.
We didn't play theme park cause we think its boring.
Prefer chilling walking and talking to each other. =)
Check out at 12pm the next day and did a little shopping then off we go.
3pm, home sweet home.

I guess I spent my holiday in a brilliant way.
Every day is full with activities. =)
One more week to go then Holidae ends and College starts.