Monday, September 20, 2010

Outing ; Saturday.



Last Saturday, 18 September 2010 an important day.
it's Munnie Birthday and BB's late birthday celebration.
Had buffet at Sunway Giza with the Girls at noon and went out with Baby family at the night.


Photo snapped during Lunch at Tao:-
Tao's Menu.
Ordered food while waiting for Blink.


Scallop that I like. Yummy~~

playing with my Cam.
Karen and Celine.


Munnie's Present.


Bring out the so-called "cake" after makan for 3 hours.


Blink&Munnie.


Four of us.

Reach home around 5 something.
Thanks Celine for being the driver of the day C=

Photo snapped at Skybar:-
Go out with the B  at night.
Dress up like a mini auntie just to look mature.
I don't know how2curl hair actually.
thanks to Louis.

Bie got his hair dyed in a new color.

Reached Level33 of Trader's Skybar finally.

Skybar having Bollywood theme night.
Hence, we got our Hannah drawing for free.

It's cake cutting time after finish a bottle of Hennessy.
Baby making wish.

I'm not drunk. LOL.
Is just that I can't open my eye cause the flash is too strong.

Thats all for that day I guess.
Am so LAZIE to further elaborate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------