Friday, September 24, 2010

beach ♥ fever.

i have 3 sets of swimsuit but i don't have much chance to pay a visit by the beach.
feel like going to swim at the ocean or pool or something. 
having superb bad-beach-fever. =C
spent lot this month cause had just bought new set of bikini also a wallet from QuickSilver.

didi's Birthday is coming so bought this for him. hope he like it. 
oh no, i should say he MUST like it.

and a housefly is flying in my room right now which i effing dunno how it got into my room.
godknowswhy!!

okay it's not related actually but it somehow irritates me.
F*** off!!! else i'm gonna spray u to death after i finish this article.

today is Friday, usually I   Friday cause as I said before it's Louis day.
but i don't think Friday = Louis-Day exist anymore =C
my B is always busy and don't have time to accompany me.
no but a broken heart 




got my nails paint in a new shade again.
Loving this color to the MAX. got the Feminine feel wey.

by the way, some random guy ask me to apply credit card today while i'm shopping with ms.Bonnie.....like again. =.=
This time I reply them in a Sarcastic way.

Miss, do you use our Bank credit card?
No, is 19 years old teenagers eligible to apply?? whao, so great then I can swap the card and buy anything I want.
miss, Are you working?
No, why huh? not working cannot apply one ar???
Then the guy give me a broad smile with the sign of NO.

I did it in purpose anyway.
Last time when I say no, no, no, no thanks they don't even want to let me go.
They even follow me until I walk far away from their booth.
super duper hak yan zhhang!!
okay enough complaining like a BITCH, dad is calling for dinner. =D