Monday, September 27, 2010

secrets.

first day of the semester.
attended the first class at 8 o'clock in the morning which is Java programming. 
yawning non-stop during the class. 
I can't help it okay cause I slept around 2am the day before and it's freaking 0800.
not to mention I'm still in the holidae mood. =X

 I can already predict that I'll not even pay attention2the following class since I'm sleepy so I decided2ponteng.
and yes, I did. theehee =D
 thats the reason why you guys can see me updating my blog here.

got no classes for tomorrow which made me super happy cause I can sleep like no body's business.
call me pig or whatsoever I don't even care.
Imma sleeping monster. 

LOL

I wonder why my holiday pass this fast.
recalling the memories from the 1st day of holls.

7th & 8th : Genting.
9th : Stay Home&Rot.
10th : CheongK session with miss.Angeline.
11th - 15th :Work work work
16th : BB's birthday outing
17th : Seek for Munnie's gift
18th : Lunch Buffet at Noon, Skybar at Night
19th : visit Grandma at K.Selangor, i-City at Night
20th - 23th : Stay Home&Rot again
24th : Shopping with ms.Bonnie at Noon
Movie and Supper with the B at Night
25th : Dinner at Curve with the B
Shisha with Jeekin, Marie and B
Supper with B.
26th : Stay Home&Rot.

that's all for what i did in these days.
=C
time flies so FAST.
aww....i miss holidae.