Saturday, October 2, 2010

messi ♥ maxi.

Lurving the MAXI dress and LONG skirrtss recently. ♥
feel so comfy in it, can hide my fats as well. ;D


so yea, there's 4 days classes in first week of the semester.
how great man, I always love first week.
the actual timetable is out and I'm not really happy with it.
Monday class is from 0800 to 1700 which means it's from 8 in the morning till 5 in the evening 
and that's a BIG torture for me.
yesterday, Friday.
BB had dinner at my house as usual.
Got myself dressed up cause BB tagged me along going to TT with the Myvi Gang.
Bought Ticket on9 before going out and we choose to watch Detective Dee as I heard some comment from  friends saying that movie is nice.
 TT time 1000, venue PappaRich, Aman Puri.
Yumcha chitchat with the gang until 1200 and go back to BB hse to get jacket =D
FYI, i forget to grab a jacket with me before getting out from house so have to get BB's one since his hse is near.
Play with BB's puppy, they're so cute. LOL
Chill around 20 minutes then off we go to OU.
Timing was just perfect. 
Drop by the snack counter to get a cup of LemonTea and its show time.

Overall the movie is good, it's just that i don't like the ending cause Andy can't expose himself under the Sun anymore. aw...how bad it is. 

movie ends around 3am and teman BB for supper nearby my hse then home sweet home. <3

simple night out, but i'm happy.
by the way, BB lend me his jacket and i wore it to sleep yesterday. =D