Saturday, October 9, 2010

chapter of My Life.

well, I was supposing eating my lunch right now. was waiting the "Uncle Tan" to come and fetch me. 
oh my god, I'm so hungry okay!!!
goonnna kill him once I got into his car.
FYI, he's my Agent actually, I used to work for him. =)

Since I'm free right now, will be here updating what happen in these few day.

Saturday 02 - 10 -2010
shisha with Jeekin and BB boii as usual but this time little Marie is missing in action.
she's busy shopping at the time.
hope she didn't hurt her wallet much. ;p
this round, we didn't go to al-Salfah that we used to instead we switch place.
Sir Pico located at Kota Damansara is the spot we choose.
it's an Iranian Restaurant that serve nice pizza, furthermore the shisha they offer is nice and cheap.
Seriously, they do serve nice pizza. At least, it's better than PizzaHut shit.
Jeekin said it's not pizza because they don't cut it in triangle in shape when they serve it.
Made me so speechless. >.<
Din manage to took photo of Pizza cause we were all so so so hungry.
guess how much is this Shisha?? it's rm10 only.
 that's what happen on last Saturday.



Wednesday 06 - 10 -2010
BB came over to accommpany me for a while.
snap this photo while accompany him walk back to his car.
forgot what happen on that day. nothing special i think. =D



Friday 08 - 10 - 2010 
wake up in the morning and attend classes until 4.00
can't pay full attention in the last lecture cause I'm having a monkey sitting beside me.
and this is the monkey, mr.Issac  =D 
went home after class....
dinner with B then go gaigai lu~~~
hiak hiak hiak after gaigai at a mall located at PJ which is hard to find.
reached there with the help of GPS. 



back to OneUtama watch movie after an hours of walking. 
watch LEGEND OF THE FIST .

violent violent, all mati except DonnieYen.

took photo with BB before leaving OneUtama car park.
it's been a long time we didn't took photo together. =p
my look of the day, looking bad cause I dont have much time to dress up. XD

nothing much about this week.
what a boring week I had =C

signing off. going out soon.
think the guy is on the way ald. =D